New York City Immigration Waiver Attorney
Understand Your Options Today
When seeking a visa and or Green Card in the United States, sometimes a mistake can lead to denial of the application. While it can be easy to panic at this point, there are still options available such as a waiver. This process can be complex and strict, and this is why it is best to hire an immigration waiver lawyer. Call the Law Office of Patricia M. Machado, P.C. for help in your immigration case.
There are numerous instances when a waiver can be the answer to your situation, including if you are facing deportation, or have been found guilty of a criminal act. Filing a waiver quickly and correctly is imperative.
Why Hire Our Firm to Handle Your Immigration Waiver Case?
Our firm can provide representation in cases where the immigrant either entered the country with inspection or entered the country illegally. The details of these two cases will differ though, so it's important you contact our office and set up a consultation with our New York City immigration waiver lawyer. We take the time to review each case and give our professional opinion on whether or not there is a valid case to pursue. At the Law Office of Patricia M. Machado, P.C.:
- We know the processes involved and can ensure you follow the correct procedure
- Our knowledge enables us to maximize your chances of a successful outcome
- We've handled countless waiver cases
- Our attorney has over 24 years of experience
- We'll attend any necessary meetings with to ensure your represented
- Our attorney will review paperwork to make sure it is correctly filled out
- We are both English and Spanish speaking
- Our firm offers affordable rates for immigration law cases
20 Years of Experience in Immigration Law
Our firm handles all types of situations and after reviewing your case we can help determine the right course of action. Our attorneys have experience with:
- I-129 waivers
- I-751 waivers
- I-601 waivers
- I-601a waivers
- I-212 waivers
- Humanitarian waivers
Speak with us today to schedule a consultation and get answers to your important questions. Our firm has represented clients in all types of situations and has achieved results that allow them to work and stay in the country, continuing to pursue the life they came here for.